Search This Blog

Thursday 15 July 2010

The TRIA Trial: Session three


I completed session three last week and am pleased to say I managed to complete my treatment at the highest setting (no.5). This is the first time I managed to complete all my zapping at that level and not sure if I am just getting used to the pain, or it is indeed becoming slightly less painful. Nothing more to add at the moment, but I have noticed a little less re-growth, and it seems to be slower too. The next session will be a few days later than it should as I am now off to Canada for a week and I certainly won't be packing the Tria!!

I have experienced one disadvantage to the Tria this week. I normally like to have a waxing session before I go on holiday so that I don't have to worry about shaving my armpits or bikini line whilst on holiday; you can't do this when having Tria treatment, so I will have the hassle of packing that razor and enduring stubble!

On another subject I did treat myself to the new braun epilator last week to try on my legs so at least I won't have to shave those! Check out my new review I will be writing next on my experience using the new epilator.

Au revoir for now. Next Tria trial will be w/c 25th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment