Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 August 2010

The TRIA Trial: Session Four


Last week I carried out session four, and managed the highest setting again.. Yippee! I am getting brave!! I've noticed slower re-growth but as yet still no clear signs that I am going to be hair free. I am remaining patient, and will keep going with it. I should start to see some results after three months (that will be after session six), so hopefully not long now until my work starts to pay off...... Session five will be next week (10th August).

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I used to work at Tria. Unfortunately, your hair is too fair for it to work effectively. You really need to have darker hair. It works pretty good then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for the comment. I did hear that with Tria (as opposed to some of the other laser or IPLs on the market) you are meant to have brown or black body hair and pale skin to be ultra effective. Mine is brown (with pale skin) so I always knew I took a risk when purchasing it. Howver, I had heard from Tria that someone with light brown hair found it successful and permanent so guessed it is worth a try. Particularly as a lot of other tools on the market (Phillips Lumea for example) do not claim to permanently remove the hair, whereas the Tria does. How soon do you think I should start seeing results? Thanks again for your input. Clare x

    ReplyDelete